Iteration 12 of Math.NET Iridium (Numerics) is now available, as 2008 March Release with Version 2008.3.12.405. Grab it here.
Team: Christoph Rüegg, Joannès Vermorel, Matthew Kitchin
New Contributions: Mike Shugai
- Bugs: All known 3 bugs have been fixed.
- Linear Algera: Matrix Kronecker product, new Vector class, performance work (caching).
- Core: New Sinc function, Neper/Decibel ratio routines.
- Probability Distributions: New distributions: Student's T-Distribution, F-Distribution, Skew-Alpha Stable Distribution.
- Assemblies no longer signed with a certificate (because verification caused network access).
- IRID-113: Core - Neper and Decibel Helper and Factors
- IRID-116: Core - Sinc Function
- IRID-111: Linear Algebra - Matrix Kronecker Tensor Product
- RID-59: Linear Algebra - New Vector class (related to the Matrix class)
- IRID-99: Probability Distributions - New Distribution: Skew Alpha Stable Distribution
- IRID-108: Probability Distributions - New Distribution: F-Distribution
- IRID-109: Probability Distributions - New Distribution: Student's-T
- IRID-106: Linear Algebra - Cache for on-demand computations (like decompositions)
- IRID-107: Core - Complex: Unexpected power behavior at zero
- IRID-97: Linear Algebra - Matrix.Identity allocation bug in non-square cases
- IRID-98: Probability Distributions - ArbitraryDistribution NextInt32 does not consider offset.
- IRID-110: Remove Certificate Signing (cert validation causes network access)
Joannes Vermorel, March 31, 2008
Nice to see that new people are joining Math.NET. If I get the time, I will try to submit some Erlang-related formulas and distribution for the next release :-)
Christoph Ruegg, April 6, 2008
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! :)